All workshop places need to be booked and paid in full in advance of the workshop. Workshop bookings should primarily be made via the website. Payments accepted in this way are through PayPal or credit/debit card. You should receive a confirmation email regarding the payment and booking.
Workshop bookings can also be made in advance by BACS transfer, cash or cheque. If this is the case, please get in touch via the contact page and relevant details will be given.
Cancellation of workshop booking by customer
If you can no longer attend a workshop, as much notice as possible is appreciated. If 2 weeks or more notice is given prior to the workshop date then a full refund will be given. If less than 2 weeks notice is received, the workshop cost will only be refunded if the space can be filled. You will be offered the opportunity to transfer onto another workshop. Every effort will be made to readvertise the space but this can be difficult at short notice.
Cancellation of workshop by All About The Sew
Most workshops require at least 2-3 spaced to be filled in order to make the running of the workshop viable. If due to insufficient numbers the workshop needs to be cancelled as much notice as possible will be given, with a minimum of 48 hours prior to the start of the workshop.
If due to unforeseen circumstances the workshop needs to be cancelled by All About The Sew, as much notice as possible will be given.
In both circumstances a full refund will be offered. Alternatively the opportunity to book onto a subsequent workshop will be given.
Big Birthday Facebook Competition May 2019 –
Tilly and the Buttons Love at First Stitch Book giveaway
- Only one entry per person is permitted
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
- Entry to the competition will be valid by ‘like and comment’ – the post must be ‘liked’ and a comment posted
- Competition is only open to residents of the UK due to postage and packaging costs
- There will be one winner which will be drawn at random following the competition being closed
- Competition will run for 1 week starting on Thursday 16th May 2019 at 21:06 and close at 11:59 (BST) on Thursday 23rd May 2019
- There will be no cash alternative to the prize
- No purchase is necessary