Date - 14/02/2017
9:45 am - 12:45 pm
Knowle Village Hall, Solihull
Duration – 3 hours
Take your sewing and cushion making skills to the next level and learn how to make a gorgeous, professionally finished 40cm x 40cm piped cushion cover. This really is a beautiful project – you will amaze people that you made it!
You will learn:
- How to make piping using ready made bias binding and cord
- An awareness of the technique to make your own bias binding
- How to neatly insert piping into your cushion cover
- How to neatly insert a concealed zip into the seam of the cushion cover
- Tips for a professional finish
This class is suitable for those who are comfortable with the basics of a sewing machine i.e. winding bobbin, threading the machine, basic stitches.
Equipment and Materials:
Janome sewing machines and basic sewing tools provided to use.
Fabric, piping, bias binding and zip included. (*cushion pad not included*)
A handout will be provided in order to repeat the project at home.
***4 SPACES LEFT***