Date - 27/01/2020
9:15 am - 12:15 pm
Knowle Village Hall, Solihull
Duration – 3 hours
This class is suitable for those who are comfortable with the basics of a sewing machine i.e. winding bobbin, threading the machine, basic stitches.
Free motion machine embroidery
Take your sewing skills to the next level and learn a fantastic new (highly addictive!) skill.
You will learn:
- How to set fabric up in an embroidery hoop
- How to use a free motion machine foot
- Basic free motion machine embroidery techniques and stitches
- How to finish off project ready for hanging if desired
Equipment and Materials included:
- Janome sewing machines and basic sewing tools provided to use.
- Calico fabric
- Fabric scraps and threads
- Embroidery hoop to use throughout the workshop and take home to display your project or use for future projects
A selection of basic templates will be available for you to use but you may wish to bring your own. You are also welcome to bring any fabric scraps along that you may want to use
“Free motion machine embroidery is so enjoyable. The possibilities are endless and you will produce projects that really are truly unique. Allow yourself to be immersed in this project and I’m sure it will only be a matter of time before you are hooked!!”
Alternative payment to website payment:
If you would prefer to pay by cash, cheque or BACS payment then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a ring on 07963 734756 with the following details:
Contact telephone number:
Workshop(s) you would like to book onto:
How you heard about All About The Sew:
I will then be in contact with alternative payment details. Please be aware that a workshop place can only be secured when payment is received so please act promptly to avoid disappointment if wanting to pay via one of these methods.Kind Regards
All About The Sew
To find out more get in touch today.